Baby Chick Started Limping, I dont know what to do

HazelTheSurvivor

In the Brooder
Apr 20, 2021
I was watching the 2 week old baby chicks play, but then I went inside for two min and when i came back she was limping and looked like she was in pain. Btw, I have an almost 2 month old chicken that acts as their mother and I have Four 2-week old chicks. She is one of them and is usually pretty active. But today she somehow got injured or something and is limping, she is now resting a lot and cant move too much. She is still eating but i don't see her drinking that much. Please help me fix this. :(

Try B-complex dissolved in the water. It's okay for all of them to drink. It will fix any B-vitamin deficiency that could be behind this limping. It also helps strengthen the legs.

I think she might have hurt her leg because she was perfectly fine a minute before so I don't think she has a vitamin deficiency

Unless there's visual evidence of a slipped tendon, which is correctable, (the joint would be out of alignment), it could be a bruise or vitamin deficiency. B-complex helps in all of these cases.

Back
Top Bottom