Baby chicks grow along! ( a lot of PICTURES!)

Scott214

Crowing
Oct 1, 2017
West Virginia
:he:heOkay forgive me that there aren’t any photos now, but there will be tomorrow because that’s when the babies will be here! I’m not gonna say the breeds... I thought it would be fun for me to post photos and y’all guess! Also I’m doing something new in my brooder and adding a heat cave rather than a light. I will be posting weekly pictures of chicks and making progress reports and post any funny photos I can get along the way! So get ready for a ton of cuteness and fluff heading your way! Ughh is it tomorrow yet!?:celebrate:he

These are the babies! The red one is an extra so what do y'all think that is? Also have some more but gotta take the photos still! And sorry for the late post I got called into work and I already had the day off but what can you do?
IMG_0143e.jpg
IMG_0148e.jpg
IMG_0152e.jpg
IMG_0158e.jpg
IMG_0164e.jpg
IMG_0169e.jpg
IMG_0171e.jpg

BE14CA12-F7E1-4A68-9AFD-EABB04052799.jpeg
Yup most are polish lol! The extras I think are road island red but guesses are still out about the other breed!? And I started last summer with two now I have 44!:lau This one is not the best photo but y’all know how it is with chicks sometimes! And tbh I think I’m gonna order more in a week so I may have to add on to this thread! I just can’t stop! But it makes sense in my head to get more!? That is chicken math for ya.

I have 3 California whites, 2 Svarthonas (nit sure yet if one is a rooster, they are only about 9 weeks old). The 5 week old chicks are Easter eggers (3) and wyandottes, 2 red laced blues and a splash. The youngest are bantams, 2 frizzles and a Millie fluer d'uccle. Two of the wyandottes I'm raising for a friend

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    805 KB · Views: 11
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    283.8 KB · Views: 11
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    497.3 KB · Views: 11
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg