Baby chicks in Southern California?

BalancedCAmom

In the Brooder
12 Years
Feb 5, 2007
Orange County, CA
Hi all,
Does anyone know where to find baby chicks in Southern California? I had to be out of town for Easter and now none of the Feed places by my house have any babies? I just need six.
Thanks!:eek:

Hi Balanced-

B&E Feed here in Norco has Buff Orps and EEs (as of Friday, anyway).
(951) 371-2883

You can also try Hay Connection in Norco. I don't know if they have any chicks, but I've seen them there in the past.
(951) 280-9016

Right know I have some black and blue Ameraucana chicks that are about a week old, I also have a few Silkies and Cuckoo marans that are a month old that need a home the two marans are little boy with feathered legs and the silkies? to hard to tell at this time. I'll have seramas soon and I'm starting some more eggs this week of a few new breeds I don't have yet and think that I might need. When will it stop LOL

Last edited:
Pomona Feed had 8 different breeds last week. I got light brahmas, americaunas, and barred rocks. I would give them a call before driving that far but they should still have some.

Midway City Feed nearly always has chicks at this time of year. Give them a call, they're just off Beach Blvd, near Garden Grove, Huntington Beach, Westminster area.

Barb

Also try craigslist, I've seen a lot of chick ads for so cal.
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom