baby duck with lots of problems

Thanks Deb and I know it's hard to believe that Opie misbehaves. I can't imagine that. I know he does fight with Ernie sometimes but I really believe that Ernie starts it.

Patti I think I found the pills for Clyde I wanted to make sure before I order them.

vitacost tag antropower for pets with glucosmine chondrotin and msm Bacon flavor.
1500 mg. complex
120 chewable tablets. 14.99

Is this what your giving to Ernie? It took me a while to find it but I hope this is right.

Patty

That's it Patty, I hope you can get Clyde to eat it from your hand, I wrap Ernies in just enough w/w bread to cover it[he loves bread] I give him half of one of those pills so I break it into 1/4 and give him 2 pieces in his bread. This morning he would only take one so Opie got the other one.

As for Opie not getting to sleep with his girls, Well yall know they are broody and he goes in tho the stall and stands on them and messes with them they start squeaking and carrying on so he has to sleep else where he didn't get to sleep with them last night because he was being a rouge.
hmm.png
Their kinda like a women with PMS right now. lol

We just had another crow vs hawk event. I was sitting on the back deck watching the ducks and reading my emails, and a bunch of crow fight calls started all at once. I looked up and the sky was full of crows. There were so many that I first couldn't tell what they were doing other than that they were unhappy about something, then I saw that they were chasing a hawk. One of them collided with the hawk in midair and sent it spinning. The hawk made a very hasty retreat once it found a way through all the crows that were converging on it.
big_smile.png

We just had another crow vs hawk event. I was sitting on the back deck watching the ducks and reading my emails, and a bunch of crow fight calls started all at once. I looked up and the sky was full of crows. There were so many that I first couldn't tell what they were doing other than that they were unhappy about something, then I saw that they were chasing a hawk. One of them collided with the hawk in midair and sent it spinning. The hawk made a very hasty retreat once it found a way through all the crows that were converging on it.
big_smile.png
woot.gif
yay for crows!!

That's it Patty, I hope you can get Clyde to eat it from your hand, I wrap Ernies in just enough w/w bread to cover it[he loves bread] I give him half of one of those pills so I break it into 1/4 and give him 2 pieces in his bread. This morning he would only take one so Opie got the other one.

As for Opie not getting to sleep with his girls, Well yall know they are broody and he goes in tho the stall and stands on them and messes with them they start squeaking and carrying on so he has to sleep else where he didn't get to sleep with them last night because he was being a rouge.
hmm.png
Their kinda like a women with PMS right now. lol
I'm glad I found that medicene and thank you so much for telling us about it. Clyde will not eat out of my hand. The only ducks I have that will eat from my hand is Que Sera, Dee Dee and Topper of course. It's going to be a struggle to make sure he gets the bread and not one of the other ducks. I'm going to give it a try.

Opie is just trying to get those girls to get up and to quit sitting on air.
lau.gif
I really don't think he is trying to be mean or anything he is just looking out for their best interests.

Patty

big_smile.png
Yeahhhh way to go crows. Since you have plenty of crows send a couple to Southern Indiana here. I will feed them and house them.
big_smile.png

Patty

Back
Top Bottom