baby duck with lots of problems

Precious pics of Ernie and Ruth. They look like they are really enjoying the pool. Please tell me about the glucosamine how much and what name brand I would love to get some for Clyde.Thanks so much for sharing their pics with us. I've heard so much about Ernie and now I can put a face (what a face) with the name.
wink.png

Patty
Patty a memeber on the goose thread was talking about using Glucosamine for her 20yr old gander so I bought some for my dachshund and for Ernie I got this particular brand through Vita Cost on line and it's called Arthropower for Pets, it has the Glucosamine + Chondroitan+ MSM it's 1500 mg complex and they each get half a table a day my dachshund gets his in a pill pocket and Ernie gets his in bread I break the half into 1/4 and just enough bread to wrap around and smooch it to the pill then after Ernie takes these 2 he gets a couple extra pieces of w/w bread just for being such a good boy and taking his meds.
smile.png
It has made a difference in him.

Last edited:
Patty a memeber on the goose thread was talking about using Glucosamine for her 20yr old gander so I bought some for my dachshund and for Ernie I got this particular brand through Vita Cost on line and it's called Arthropower for Pets, it has the Glucosamine + Chondroitan+ MSM it's 1500 mg complex and they each get half a table a day my dachshund gets his in a pill pocket and Ernie gets his in bread I break the half into 1/4 and just enough bread to wrap around and smooch it to the pill then after Ernie takes these 2 he gets a couple extra pieces of w/w bread just for being such a good boy and taking his meds.
smile.png
It has made a difference in him.
Thanks so much for the information I'm going to check this out for Clyde.

I haven't checked the weather report but it's down right chilly here. It's almost time to break out the sweaters. Patti you better round up Opie's fleece jacket he may need it soon.
smile.png

Patty

Thanks so much for the information I'm going to check this out for Clyde.

I haven't checked the weather report but it's down right chilly here. It's almost time to break out the sweaters. Patti you better round up Opie's fleece jacket he may need it soon.
smile.png

Patty
He actually was behaved enough he got to sleep with Hope and Joy. They didn't like it but at least he'll stay warm.
wink.png

Is Clyde still limping?

Thanks everyone, for the last 2 yrs dh and I have been amazed how Ernie keeps on going, There have been times I have had to carry him to the front yard and then to his bedroom because he could hardly walk, To see him enjoying his bath and time with Ruth who adores him is just so special.
If is special. I am glad Ernie is so much better now. He is a blessing.

Precious pics of Ernie and Ruth.  They look like they are really enjoying the pool.  Please tell me about the glucosamine how much and what name brand I would love to get some for Clyde.Thanks so much for sharing their pics with us.  I've heard so much about Ernie and now I can put a face (what a face) with the name.  ;)

Patty
Awe, Clyde. Big Sweetie. I hope he can get some help with his issue.

He actually was behaved enough he got to sleep with Hope and Joy. They didn't like it but at least he'll stay warm.
wink.png

Is Clyde still limping?
Well I'm glad Opie got to have a sleepover with Hope and Joy. What does he do to misbehave and not get to spend the night with the girls? This ought to be interesting.
pop.gif

Yes Clyde is still limping. I melt the brewers yeast tablet and put it in his water bowl each morning. I am going to check that website and get him those pills. It's going to be hard to make sure he gets the pills. My aim at throwing the bread is not very good and if Sherry goes after it he will let her have it. Then there is Topper who will probably end up with it if she is anywhere close.

Patty

Well I'm glad Opie got to have a sleepover with Hope and Joy. What does he do to misbehave and not get to spend the night with the girls? This ought to be interesting.
pop.gif

Yes Clyde is still limping. I melt the brewers yeast tablet and put it in his water bowl each morning. I am going to check that website and get him those pills. It's going to be hard to make sure he gets the pills. My aim at throwing the bread is not very good and if Sherry goes after it he will let her have it. Then there is Topper who will probably end up with it if she is anywhere close.

Patty

Wait...our Opie misbehaving? Preposterous! Surely you must be thinking of some other bird gone rogue.
wink.png

Aw, hope you can get that medicine into Clyde. Please give him love from me!
love.gif

Back
Top Bottom