baby duck with lots of problems

It's not legal to shoot and kill wolves normally either, but if they are endangering livestock it can be done. I love all lving things, but if a hawk were threatening my ducks I would do my best to ensure their safety by all means. Glad to hear your ducks did not fall victim. If you have pics of the feathers, I can probably tell the difference btw dove and chicken.

. Saw this beautiful fox when I was out fishing last week and was very grateful he's about 15 miles from my place!!

He is growing fast. Are his feet any better? He's a cutie that's for sure and Im glad he's the leader. Thanks for sharing his pic with us.

He is actually a she, and happily I found her a pet home recently with a lady I know who has a soft spot for "special" birds she also adopted a male button quail I had whose leg was weird and stuck out to the side. He hatched from shipped eggs .

He is actually a she, and happily I found her a pet home recently with a lady I know who has a soft spot for "special" birds she also adopted a male button quail I had whose leg was weird and stuck out to the side. He hatched from shipped eggs .
I'm glad you found them a forever home with someone who loves "special birds." They truely are special too.

One of my Easter Eggers finally laid an egg last night! It's small obviously but it's blue!! I've heard that some lay regular eggs so I was hoping it would be a colorful one and it is. I'm so excited to see what the other one lays now.

One of my Easter Eggers finally laid an egg last night! It's small obviously but it's blue!! I've heard that some lay regular eggs so I was hoping it would be a colorful one and it is. I'm so excited to see what the other one lays now.
Congrats!! GZ. How have you and you birds been this winter?

Back
Top Bottom