baby duck with lots of problems

Ha...isn't that a Navy term?

Watch out for Koi that grow legs!

Oh yeah, well I remember the Monkees!
Hey hey we're the Monkees . and I bet you remember the Rolling stones but only because they are still tottering around trying to belt some songs out. [they never could sing a lick]
yes that is a navy term.

Hey hey we're the Monkees . and I bet you remember the Rolling stones but only because they are still tottering around trying to belt some songs out. [they never could sing a lick]
yes that is a navy term.

LOL...yeah, the singer for the Stones kinda sing-screams. Not a fan.

See...I know stuff.
big_smile.png
You should be impressed. lol

Nope, but once I googled him, I vaguely remember my parents watching his show.

DRAT...bad weather bug!! I do think they're supposed to blow your way after moving through Chicago staying north of us the entire time.
fl.gif
I'm glad it missed you Deb but really it looked worse then what it was. I was feeling like Dorothy on the wizard of oz. No tornado warning but lots of flash flood warnings.

Patty

probably a good idea Patty. About a year ago we had a lightening strike out in our field. No fire or damage until we discovered that the air had been so charged that it "fried" the wiring in our phones, radios and televisions. Now anytime there is a big storm brewing we turn off and unplug everything. All part of battening down the hatches...ha ha ha
Oh my that was bad about all your wiring. I hope insurence covered all your appliances. I don't blame you for unplugging everything now. I turn my puter off and unplug it when we have the thunderstorms. My mom used to say that all the time, batten down the hatches.

Patty

Naw she won't know what that means either.. google time again..
wink.png

Be safe Patty and family. watch out for the Koi..
Thanks Patty and seriously they had a pic on facebook this morning this guy had a fish on a leash and the fish had a little halter on and the road was so flooded it was swimming across the road. The caption said only in Indiana.

Patty

yes that is a navy term.
I remember the Monkeys too they lipsnick (sp) all their songs. I think Davey might have sang who knows. lol I couldn't stand the rolling stones either even in their early days or later days.

Patty

Thanks Patty and seriously they had a pic on facebook this morning this guy had a fish on a leash and the fish had a little halter on and the road was so flooded it was swimming across the road. The caption said only in Indiana.

Patty
Okay next we'll see you and dh out there with halters on your Koi. walking them down the road.Wheres Robbie when we need him.

Gosh did we have a doozy come through here wind was blowing from all sides scary, ton of rain I'd say the river it full now. more to come, thanks who ever is sending it just keep the lightening there with you.

Well if you were here and it was finished it would have help getting filled up, best rains we've had in a long time!!!

Exciting day in store for you. Is it in ground pool Deb?

Back
Top Bottom