baby duck with lots of problems

Yeah, lazy bone pool guys! They didn't even get here until 10:30. Hoping to swim Friday evening,,,definitely all weekend!
caf.gif

Yeah, lazy bone pool guys! They didn't even get here until 10:30. Hoping to swim Friday evening,,,definitely all weekend!
Wow it looks like they would have come early instead of late. Enjoy your pool I know you have waited long enough to get it up.

I just saw Que Sera do her happy dance. She is sneaking drinks out of the container with the pool plants in it. She was running around in circles like a crazy duck. lol Hershey was standing there looking at her like what the heck or you doing. I let Rhonda Runner and Uno out of their pen. I hope she lets Que Sera baby sit again. She almost has the money to go to the show.

Patty

Wow it looks like they would have come early instead of late. Enjoy your pool I know you have waited long enough to get it up.

I just saw Que Sera do her happy dance. She is sneaking drinks out of the container with the pool plants in it. She was running around in circles like a crazy duck. lol Hershey was standing there looking at her like what the heck or you doing. I let Rhonda Runner and Uno out of their pen. I hope she lets Que Sera baby sit again. She almost has the money to go to the show.

Patty

Thanks, Patty!

LOL...oh, I can just picture her happy dancing! You must have told her the pool is finally going up.
big_smile.png
Please give them all smoochies for me...or at least blow them kisses if they aren't agreeable to the hands on smooching.

Thanks, Patty!

LOL...oh, I can just picture her happy dancing! You must have told her the pool is finally going up.
big_smile.png
Please give them all smoochies for me...or at least blow them kisses if they aren't agreeable to the hands on smooching.
Yes I just yelled out the back door Deb is getting her pool put up today.
ya.gif
yippiechickie.gif
wee.gif
yesss.gif
thumbsup.gif
That was their reactions. I will have to blow them kisses because none of them will let me near them.

Patty

Back
Top Bottom