baby duck with lots of problems

Can't believe it was 91 degrees today. I guess we are having August weather in September. I filled up one of the pools and the ducks kept looking like when is it going to get full?

Nugget still remains grounded which is a very good thing. The girl has no flight feathers on either side but I'm sure she working on growing some new ones in.

They have a new post going now What is this duck thinking? I posted the pic of Clyde on it. I know you all have some pics you can enter on it. They've already got some really cute duck pictures on it.

Patti did you get all your coops painted yet? That is a big undertaking there. You'll have to post some pics of the newly painted coops. I would love to see them.

Patty

Can't believe it was 91 degrees today. I guess we are having August weather in September. I filled up one of the pools and the ducks kept looking like when is it going to get full?

Nugget still remains grounded which is a very good thing. The girl has no flight feathers on either side but I'm sure she working on growing some new ones in.

They have a new post going now What is this duck thinking? I posted the pic of Clyde on it. I know you all have some pics you can enter on it. They've already got some really cute duck pictures on it.

Patti did you get all your coops painted yet? That is a big undertaking there. You'll have to post some pics of the newly painted coops. I would love to see them.

Patty
91 wow that had to be a shocker. we were at 76 which is the warmest so far this week. So dry you can spit cotton as the old saying goes. Here in the south anyway. lol

Yay for Nugget losing her flight feathers at least she'll be safe. watch out she doesn't get some of the flock out there to drag something up to the side of the fence so she can get out.
wink.png

I saw the pic of Clyde and posted what I thought he might be thinking [if he's anything like most drakes.]

We had the same temps here, Patty. That will probably be it for us as far as high temps. We'll probably stay around low 80's max and then gradually get lower, of course.

LOL...that thread is fun! Yes, I'm easily amused.

We're getting more chick's Sunday! I got paid on Thursday and called today to see if they had welsummer and either easter Eggers or ameraucanas and they said yes! I'm so excited,
We're also going to fix the car slowly, it's gonna be a bit expensive so we gotta take that slowly. But I'm super excited for more babies.

And I'll have to check out the thread for the 'what's this duck thinking' I bet it's full of super cute pics

Patty

LOL, Patty. I'm glad you've found a way to keep Nugget from doing the world explorer thing, or at least the neighborhood explorer thing. You post some wonderful pics. That's why I wanted to draw you attention to the thinking thread.
wink.png

We're getting more chick's Sunday! I got paid on Thursday and called today to see if they had welsummer and either easter Eggers or ameraucanas and they said yes! I'm so excited,
We're also going to fix the car slowly, it's gonna be a bit expensive so we gotta take that slowly. But I'm super excited for more babies.

And I'll have to check out the thread for the 'what's this duck thinking' I bet it's full of super cute pics
Awesome I bet your excited to have some baby chicks again.. And congrats on your new job too.

91 wow that had to be a shocker. we were at 76 which is the warmest so far this week. So dry you can spit cotton as the old saying goes. Here in the south anyway. lol

Yay for Nugget losing her flight feathers at least she'll be safe. watch out she doesn't get some of the flock out there to drag something up to the side of the fence so she can get out.
wink.png

I saw the pic of Clyde and posted what I thought he might be thinking [if he's anything like most drakes.]

It's dry here too I can't remember the last time it rained. Oh yes that old saying is popular here to so dry you can spit cotton.

I'll have to walk the fence row to make sure they aren't helping Nugget to escape. I wouldn't put it apast them to plan a new escape route for her.

I'll have to check the site to see what Clyde was thinking. Oh yes he is like most drakes he just doesn't have the mobility to get what he wants. I hope his medicene comes today according to the tracking thing it was sent off yesterday.

Patty

We had the same temps here, Patty. That will probably be it for us as far as high temps. We'll probably stay around low 80's max and then gradually get lower, of course.

LOL...that thread is fun! Yes, I'm easily amused.
Deb I thought we were the only ones with the crazy weather.
wink.png

Ducks just have that way of making you smile. They are so entertaining just being their own natural selfs.

Patty

Yeahhh your able to get more chicks. I know your excited about that. You'll have to take some pics we haven't had chicks since this spring and it seems forever. My teenage chickens are now almost grown ladies laying eggs. If they could just stay little longer. They grow up so fast.

Patty

Back
Top Bottom