Baby Flemish Giant Rabbits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
bun.gif
bun.gif
thanks!
big_smile.png

Redhen bring him with you. We will foster him if you have the cage. What's another rabbit in the grand scheme of things lol. I was off by my dates when we talked. They turn 8 weeks next Friday and will be ready that following week. I had it right in the posting wrong when we talked. We name the white buck my son wants Niles and the one doe we are keeping Daphne. Cute eh? I also have another litter of 2 blacks that are only 3 weeks old and too young to sex out that we may be selling as well. I'll know more in a couple of weeks when we see how they develop

Last edited:
Thank you Amber I wish you lived closer too. Flemish are I think the most lovable rabbits there are. I have one that sleeps with me while I watch TV and the bugger snores.
13748_100_0108.jpg

Quote:
hit.gif
hit.gif
i gotta wait another week?....ooh well...i suppose i'll survive....
th.gif
gig.gif
....THANK YOU SO MUCH about Lucky!....ooh thank you!..i am so glad he will be going to a good home!...
hugs.gif

also..what do you need me to bring with him? what can i do to thank you!?? rabbit food? anything!!!.....please let me know!..

Last edited:
I hope lucky can handle all the spoiling. My mother-in-law lives with us so when we aren't home I know she is sneaking bits of cheerios and carrots to the rabbits as well as apples and kale. We even give one oatmeal. Lucky will be growing like the big boys when she's done with him. We'll be happy to have him

Quote:
PLEASE let me know what i can do to thank you for helping!....Rabbit food!?? treats? veggies? bedding?? please let me know!
smile.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom