Baby Midget’s Hatch-A-Long!

This is Pascal, he’s a real ladies man-
7107D7B9-52F5-4687-9E85-846B217C640E.jpeg

And here is Pancake-
A9550C2F-136A-4CD7-A2BA-6072EF480D71.jpeg

She is such a sweet thing. She is definitely a Gus baby, she reminds me of him so much.

Pascal has gone to a new home. The family that took him (along with some of my other chicks) had just lost their rooster, and they were looking for a new one, so I think it was a perfect fit. The little girl was super excited when I handed her the box of chicks, it was adorable. Here’s a picture of him from just before he was given away-
91B7CE06-9C5E-42F0-897D-8FCF244A08F5.jpeg
3CB7AEF0-1C9A-4C2B-959C-DAC674C2EE91.jpeg

I now only have Pancake from this group, and I am hoping that she is a girl! She is just the sweetest thing, and she is even turning white-ish. She’s a really light blue, we’ll see if she stays that way or if she will turn fully white. I don’t have any recent pictures, I’ll have to get one later. She is seriously so adorable.

Pascal has gone to a new home. The family that took him (along with some of my other chicks) had just lost their rooster, and they were looking for a new one, so I think it was a perfect fit. The little girl was super excited when I handed her the box of chicks, it was adorable. Here’s a picture of him from just before he was given away-
View attachment 3079414View attachment 3079418

I now only have Pancake from this group, and I am hoping that she is a girl! She is just the sweetest thing, and she is even turning white-ish. She’s a really light blue, we’ll see if she stays that way or if she will turn fully white. I don’t have any recent pictures, I’ll have to get one later. She is seriously so adorable.
Pascal looks like a girl though!

Pascal looks like a girl though!
He sure didn’t act like one! I know nothing is for sure, but I was more sure about that than any other cockerel chick I’ve owned, he acted like a rooster. He was just like his dad, Blue. I’m thinking Pancake may be a boy now, she’s acting like it, but we’ll see...

Back
Top Bottom