baby muscovys

Keene's coop

Songster
9 Years
Feb 8, 2010
neenah, wisconsin
my grandma just called me and told me their muscovy tucks just hatched 5 babies and didn't even know it. they knew the mom was sitting, but didn't know they hatched. they think they are about 1-2 weeks old. they found them when they were moving the ducks and chickens into their new coop shed they just built. my grandpa is so excited cuz muscovys are his favorite ducks. just wanted to share.

Congrats ..
celebrate.gif
..Good luck with the babies

My brothers moscovy hatched one duckling about a month ago, Unfortunatley it was taken by a predator, He was devastated as it was her first time broody and was a real good mum up until then, She did however hatch some chicken eggs at the same time too though.

i heard something about them becomming illegal or something? is that true and if so, does anybody know why? my grandparents had a hard time finding the ones they bout. they had to drive to upper michigan to get them cuz no one would ship them. they live closer to minnesota. so it was a long drive. any answers would be great. thanks

Keene's coop :

i heard something about them becomming illegal or something? is that true and if so, does anybody know why? my grandparents had a hard time finding the ones they bout. they had to drive to upper michigan to get them cuz no one would ship them. they live closer to minnesota. so it was a long drive. any answers would be great. thanks

if you go to the duck website..they are still actively selling and trading muscovies....I want some and I'm going to get some real soon...Congrats to your Grandparents..​

Back
Top Bottom