Baby pic!

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by Shelby, Apr 23, 2007.

1. Shelby

Shelby Out Of The Brooder

Mar 16, 2007
    Lauderdale, MS
    Here's a pic of three of the babies that hatched from the eggs I got from jimnjay. Woo! Run on sentence!

[​IMG]

Kudos to jimnjay, great packaging!

2. gavbarker

gavbarker Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 12, 2007
    East yorkshire uk
    aww they look so cute i hope mine turn out as cute as that that if there going to get here been sat here waithing got 4 hours lol

3. mudhen

mudhen confidently clueless

Jan 15, 2007
    Shepherdstown, WV
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. CarriBrown

CarriBrown Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

[​IMG] Kiss them on the top of their cute little heads for me!

5. marie_martin

marie_martin Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 21, 2007
    Grenada, MS
    I have some of jimnjay (jaynie's) chicks and my one little SF almost did not make it but is doing great now. I posted a picture of her under this thread:

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=4067

I think it is a hen, but I could be wrong. We shall see. I am expecting more eggs this week, and hope for better results. This was my first time incubating so I guess the fact that I got two silkies, and a SF and two of my own OEGB's to hatch, was great. Hopefully more this next time. Congrats on the babies, they are so cute.

Marie

6. Llysse

Llysse Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 11, 2007
    I hatched 7 SF eggs, and 6 were cockerels... [​IMG]

It's hard to choose which one to keep; they're all so sweet!

7. jimnjay

jimnjay Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 11, 2007
    Bryant Alabama
    Shelby, Thanks for posting pictures of those little cuties. On the middle one you can really tell about the fat cheeks. I just love those Faverolle babies.

8. marie_martin

marie_martin Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 21, 2007
    Grenada, MS
    I can't imagine that part yet. But since I only have one right now, I guess I will keep it. For now anyway. I think it is a hen though. It is 4 days and has some coloration on the wing feathers and from the pics I have seen it looks more like a hen. The coloration is not solid black, it is sort of intermitten?? Anyway, I hope it is a hen, but if not, we will have to see. I nursed that one from the brink of death, so we are close. I am getting more eggs probably on wednesday and I requested more SF eggs. I love the silkies too of course. So if I get silkies, I will be just as happy. Jaynie is great.

Marie

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by