Baby pic!

Shelby

In the Brooder
12 Years
Mar 16, 2007
Lauderdale, MS
Here's a pic of three of the babies that hatched from the eggs I got from jimnjay. Woo! Run on sentence!

h2.jpg

Kudos to jimnjay, great packaging!

I have some of jimnjay (jaynie's) chicks and my one little SF almost did not make it but is doing great now. I posted a picture of her under this thread:

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=4067

I think it is a hen, but I could be wrong. We shall see. I am expecting more eggs this week, and hope for better results. This was my first time incubating so I guess the fact that I got two silkies, and a SF and two of my own OEGB's to hatch, was great. Hopefully more this next time. Congrats on the babies, they are so cute.

Marie

I hatched 7 SF eggs, and 6 were cockerels...
hit.gif

It's hard to choose which one to keep; they're all so sweet!

Shelby, Thanks for posting pictures of those little cuties. On the middle one you can really tell about the fat cheeks. I just love those Faverolle babies.

I can't imagine that part yet. But since I only have one right now, I guess I will keep it. For now anyway. I think it is a hen though. It is 4 days and has some coloration on the wing feathers and from the pics I have seen it looks more like a hen. The coloration is not solid black, it is sort of intermitten?? Anyway, I hope it is a hen, but if not, we will have to see. I nursed that one from the brink of death, so we are close. I am getting more eggs probably on wednesday and I requested more SF eggs. I love the silkies too of course. So if I get silkies, I will be just as happy. Jaynie is great.

Marie

Back
Top Bottom