Baby roo problems...need help ASAP!

Alleychick

Songster
11 Years
Aug 19, 2008
Northern Indiana
Ok so i got a baby roo by accident from our local feed store. They will not let me return him. I can not keep him. What should i do? What is the "humane" way to get rid of him as my husband calls it?? Please help ive been worrying all week.

He will be 5 weeks old this sunday. Hes pretty aggressive already and has started kicking me. I dont really want to give him to someone else if hes a big meanie already.

I would say to put a post up and see if anyone wants him. Even though they do get rambunctious during their teenage stage, it doesn't always mean they stay that way forever. Alot of mine chilled out once they got through that stage.

is it a matter of local laws that you cant have a roo? Bc you can train them and not all are meanies, I have been blessed with a mellow roo. If you don't want to train him, you can raise him and put him on the dinner table or you could give him away (i dont recommend CL, It brings out some of the crazies! better to post on here where you know people will care for him or apprechaite him).

heather112588,

could you recommend on how to train them to get them mellow? appreciate.

Back
Top Bottom