Baby Sebbies first day in new home. ((PIC HEAVY))

Quote:
WELLLLLL, if you twist my arm.... lol

I've only had them a day and I just looked, I have over 200 photos of them. They'll be getting their own thumb drive... lol

Quote:

I've only had them a day and I just looked, I have over 200 photos of them. They'll be getting their own thumb drive... lol

200 pics?!?!?!
th.gif

You have got it SO bad....I'm sure I'll be seeing you in the future for some of those buffs you were oogling....lol. Hopefully next year I'll have a couple of grey girls to go with my guy.

Quote:

200 pics?!?!?!
th.gif

You have got it SO bad....I'm sure I'll be seeing you in the future for some of those buffs you were oogling....lol. Hopefully next year I'll have a couple of grey girls to go with my guy.

I know it, I'm just foolish over them. I got their bands cut off this morning.

Yes that big grey guy needs some girls,,, oh my he is handsome. I've never seen buffs in person before, they are so pretty. I'll have to work on the DH for more geese next year... he really wasn't fond of getting any, but now he's just foolish over them too... lol And... he really liked the buffs and grey.

Thank you CR.

New camera for Christmas, new sebbies in Spring,,, that adds up to a LOT of photos... lol

I just picked up a pair Tuesday night, mine are 2weeks old and a boy and a girl. I
love.gif
them too!!! They are really attentive to people which amazes me!! Yours are adorable, and looks like you have an awesome place for them to call home!!!

I'm so jealous! I've been obsessing over Sebastopols for the last 2 weeks!(ever since I saw a picture of one) I hope I can get some. They are so beautiful. Looking forward to watching yours grow. Keep the picture coming.
big_smile.png

Quote:
No, I vent-sexed them since color sexing isn't always accurate

Wow-give us all tips! I was totaly unsuccessful at my attempts, and I'm afraid of causing damage.

Back
Top Bottom