Baby Sebbies first day in new home. ((PIC HEAVY))

TerryLee

In the Brooder
11 Years
Oct 21, 2008
E. Texas
I had almost given up on owning Sebastopols when I found a BYC member (Broke Down Ranch) raising them only 2 1/2 hrs from me.

I picked up my trio yesterday! They followed me everywhere today and explored the 4 acres we have fenced off for a yard.

First they met a few of the other residents. This Marans rooster followed them all day, and slept about a foot from them when they napped.

17445_dscn0508.jpg

They explored THEIR tank, and took their first swim.

17445_dscn0526.jpg

17445_dscn0527.jpg

They found the mud puddle in the drive.

17445_dscn0537.jpg

...And at the end of the day, they had a little nap.

17445_dscn0522.jpg

I am so in love with them!!! Thanks so much Crystal - Broke Down Ranch. <pssssssst> if anyone's tempted, I believe she has a few more of these sweeties.

I know, right... lol, I haven't gotten a flippin thing done all day long because I've been overdosing on cuteness!!!

Yes, there is one boy and two girls, they were all hatched on the 10th. He's twice the size of the girls.

She sells them $40 each, sexed. A HUGE bargain considering what I could have spent on shipped eggs to get 3 sebbies. She has a few left, but hurry if you want some, I bet they go fast.

AWWWW, what great pics. Looks like they are settling in nicely! Just a reminder to cut those zip-ties off before they get too tight
smile.png
I'm so glad you like them. Just wish the weather was better so you could have visited all the critters....

Quote:
Aren't they beautiful when mature. I've had "Sebastopol envy" since the first pic I saw of them.

Thanks for the reminder, Crystal. I will get those cut off in the morning.

Yes I wish we could have spent more time. I hope the soap making went well. BTW the Gray Dewlap and the Buffs are beautiful too.

Back
Top Bottom