Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    396.1 KB · Views: 1
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    575.5 KB · Views: 1
It keeps doing this
That's why I thought it looks more like flip over syndrome which is a neurological problem.

@Wyorp Rock @Eggcessive , I know this is a poult, but do you think a sling might be best? I've personally never dealt with a poult who's having this much trouble.

A chick chair might be helpful. The OP has been doing a loose version of that it seems, but the Poult is 'Escaping'.
I'd try a couple of more days, giving vitamins that Kim suggested previously and see how it goes.
Unfortunately, I have had chicken chicks like this and after exhausting all avenues, I ended up culling.

Hope the little one start to improve. Sure it cute.

A chick chair might be helpful. The OP has been doing a loose version of that it seems, but the Poult is 'Escaping'.
I'd try a couple of more days, giving vitamins that Kim suggested previously and see how it goes.
Unfortunately, I have had chicken chicks like this and after exhausting all avenues, I ended up culling.

Thank you.

I have been giving vitamins, and force feeding. But it still refuses the food ( not swallowing ) or spitting out the water

I have been giving vitamins, and force feeding. But it still refuses the food ( not swallowing ) or spitting out the water
What type of vitamins?
Have you tried to see if she will eat on her own? Tried this👇
You will also need to repeat show it the food and water if it has no others to show it. I use my finger to peck at the food, and put shiny glass rocks to attract them to peck.

What type of vitamins?
Have you tried to see if she will eat on her own? Tried this👇
Yes I did try that .I have repeatedly been doing that. It keeps getting out of where I put it. So I have it near the food and water ( within reach). There are two other poults in with it. I gave save a chick poultry vitamins. That’s all the feed store had left. I also have nutrition drench I can give too

I also have had a couple of chicks I hatched who could never stand, and would not eat or drink. They arched their backs, and even the chairs did not help. The only 2 options if this continues are to put it down or eventually it will die. It is very sad, and one of the reasons I don’t incubate chicks anymore. I was blessed with having many broody hens, and that is much easier, and does not have the humidity or temperature fluctuations which can cause leg and neurological issues.

Back
Top Bottom