Backwards duckling!!! PLEASE HELP!!!

So the egg that concerned me is turning all purple.. and the air sac doesn’t look good. And I have 2 that pipped and my other two eggs that haven’t pipped are moving and chirping but their air cells are turning purple...should I do anything for them? Is this a sign of shrink wrapping?
Thx

05C39F26-6FA2-412D-8F97-747F20F523D0.jpeg E67772D1-168B-46AD-B3A4-0A28B932FE7B.jpeg B3A2258C-A6F6-4831-A053-33DD2EA9B0B2.jpeg

Looks like a goner. Sorry. Why don't you try opening it up and see if by some miracle he's still alive? Open only part of the air cell. Get a pin and scratch an X in the middle of the air cell, until you get through the shell. There should be a tiny hole, like the safety hole. If this one already has a safety hole you can skip this part. Then, with a pin, lift up a tiny piece of shell. Then get tweezers and start gently opening the cell. Only the shell, NOT the inner membrane. Be very careful. Only open enough so you can tell if it's alive or not. Let us know what you find. Do not make any further progress on the egg until you check back here. I can post the next step if it's still alive. Post pics once it's open.
Here's what it should look like.
20200713_141733.jpg

Two of them he eggs that are purple are getting darker purple. U r sure not it assist?
You could open tiny air cell holes if you want to. You'll have to decide the best option because you are there. It's hard to give advice over the internet when the best we can get is pics or videos.

Back
Top Bottom