Backyard Brahmas!!

Pics
He started to crow a week or so ago and now my orpington is laying eggs and he is quite interested in mounting here. Survey Says ROOSTER... Now I have to decide what to do with him. I thought we might try to keep him but not if he is harassing my favorite hen.

My 4 gold partridge hens....

Hello,fellow Brahma people!! Kitty, Georgie, and I are here to join the party!
ACK! This bird is ADORABLE!!!! I love her!!!! So cute!!!!!!! Especially the last picture, where it looks like she is talking or smiling. :) I am joining in! I have 5 bantam buff brahmas. I love them, but mine are VERY skittish and shy, despite constant handling as chicks. I haven't touched one of my Brahmas since they were peeps. They are now almost 2 months old and doing great. I also have silkies and bantam EE's. Got my birds from CackleHatchery this July. They look identical to the pictures and are very friendly with my other birds, though the silkies seem to pick on them a little. Anyone have advice to get my brahmas more friendly? I think they are the cutest birds I own and I cannot get near them! :( I WANT BRAHMA CUDDLES!!!! Amy

Hi there everyone. I love my Brahmas and this is the only breed I keep. I have Buff, Dark, Lite, Silver, Gold and Buff Laced. Also some Lavender, black and lavender Columbians. My favorite are the solid lavender, just beautiful.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom