Backyard Brahmas!!

Here are some picks of my 10 week old buff Brahma. They're really starting to feather out well and look very pretty.
2764.png

Bruce has the prettiest fluffy feet! The pic doesn't to them justice. I'm still not sure if they're pullets or cockerels but I've suspected Bruce from the beginning so he's a he until proven otherwise. Lol!
Oh they are SO pretty!! I have four week old buff brahmas. I just love this breed! :)

Hello all,

I am new to this site and to chicken rearing! I have 3 lovely silver dark brahma chicks (about 5weeks old). I have used this site and others to research how to tell the sex of the chicks. But I have been left confused and no further to finding out! I have posted some pictures below, it would be great if anyone could help shed some light or point me in the right direction! Here is chick one (left) and two (right)

Chick one again

Chick two again on right with a rear view of tail

Chick 3 (on left)

And chick 3 feather picture!

The pictures are the chicks in there brooder with heat lamp at night but they are now outside all day in coop/run.

I look forward to hearing from fellow chicken livers!

Ann-Marie
Hello and welcome to BYC!! Adorable chicks.

Came home to one of my Brahmas in full blown heatstroke
1f622.png
She is cooled down and resting in the nice cool basement. Hoping she makes it through. Wondering why it affected her and no one else but I doubt ill ever know. Plenty of shade and fresh water....no wind today probably part of the problem. Darn weather!!

Came home to one of my Brahmas in full blown heatstroke
1f622.png
She is cooled down and resting in the nice cool basement. Hoping she makes it through. Wondering why it affected her and no one else but I doubt ill ever know. Plenty of shade and fresh water....no wind today probably part of the problem. Darn weather!!

Oh no! I'm so sorry. I hope she's ok!
1f64f-1f3fb.png

Back
Top Bottom