Backyard Brahmas!!

[]

My Light Brahma Pullet, Thumpe
Dumpling. :)
Hey does anybody have the same problem I do? My Brahmas are VERY loud. ??

My bantam brahma is only loud when she needs to lay an egg in her "spot"
My normal two brahma never talk but when they get separated or one laying an egg then the world get shaken by the cries.

I gave my bantam brahma a quick bath, I have never bathed her before so it was new to her (I cleaned her feet a few times but ever her whole body)

Yes, 'Lady Who'- they get very loud when someone takes 'their' nest. And if they get separated from the other chickens.
smile.png

My Light Brahma Pullet, Thumper. And her sisters: Seagull and: Dumpling. :) Hey does anybody have the same problem I do? My Brahmas are VERY loud. ??
I'd just like to say, I have never been a huge fan of the Lights (aside from just being Brahmas), but these may have changed my mind :love

Last edited:
I have eight month old Brahmas flying over eight foot fences. Any suggestions? From what I've read, no one else has this problem.
I use that orange plastic "fencing" they use for soil erosion control on construction sites. (Lay strips of it across the fencing. It's very cheap and it keeps the hawks at bay. I have EE's, lay the most and largest eggs of my mixed crew, very friendly. Just love them. I had one brahma who died at about a year. Very docile, loving, bird. Would sit in my lap for hours if I let her.

Back
Top Bottom