Backyard Brahmas!!

I completely understand. I am overrun with roos rt now but that's because no one is allowed to have them where I live, so I sell all my pullets & am stuck with roos.

That sucks. People can have roosters in our area but usually already have more then they want. Only people that will take them want to eat them and of coarse we are already attached. I have managed to find a few homes but we need so many more.. this was my first year hatching and I never imagined I would get all roosters lol

That sucks. People can have roosters in our area but usually already have more then they want. Only people that will take them want to eat them and of coarse we are already attached. I have managed to find a few homes but we need so many more.. this was my first year hatching and I never imagined I would get all roosters lol
Yeah, I've never eaten any of mine. I probably should though. Lol They're just too beautiful.

X2 :) do you by any chance sell orpington eggs as well. We aren't ready quite yet but I need some mottled and golden laced for a color project I'm working on....
Yeah, I have hatching eggs up for auction on the 24 hour thread rt now. I have a mix of English Isabel Cuckoo & Crele Orps. They're Fancy Chicks lines. My roo is a Crele that is split to Isabel so I get both colors. I usually sell a dozen eggs for $65 plus shipping. I think I started the bidding on there at $20.

Yeah, I have hatching eggs up for auction on the 24 hour thread rt now. I have a mix of English Isabel Cuckoo & Crele Orps. They're Fancy Chicks lines. My roo is a Crele that is split to Isabel so I get both colors. I usually sell a dozen eggs for $65 plus shipping. I think I started the bidding on there at $20.

Do you sell all year long or more towards the summer and spring?

Anyone here have issues with brahma cockerel's feathers growing super slowly on the back to the tail and other birds biting them in the bare areas?

This has been a recurring issue with my flock and whenever I raise a group of brahmas from chicks this happens...

Does anyone else have a Bramha that's eyes look like they are sunk in and have trouble seeing?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom