Backyard Breaders/ Hatcheries in South Carolina

Hi!
We're located in Aiken, SC.

Large fowl breeds:

BARRED PLYMOUTH ROCK

AMERAUCANA (blue / black / splash)

CAMPINE (Silver)

Bantam breeds:

SILKIE (white / blue / black / splash hens w/ white roo)

COCHIN (mottled)

FRIZZLE COCHIN (blue / black frizz hens w/ lemon blue barred roo)

JAPANESE (mottled)

MODERN GAME (birchen)

NAKED NECKS

SERAMA

BUTTON QUAIL
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
...Hatching eggs, chicks, and started birds for sale.

Email [email protected] for prices and availability
smile.png

Thanks,
Lisa

Awesome! I was begining to think there weren't any....

Another good thing to add: Do you have a website?

Are yours true AMERAUCANA or EE?

Last edited:
Westminster, SC

By Spring:

Welsummers
Blue/Black Orpingtons
Black Blue Ameraucanas
Blue Bantam Cochins
Blue Silkies
Blue/Black/Splash Marans

This is great! Keep them coming.

Frogtown:
Welsummers...How dark are their eggs? I've never really seen one.
Black Blue Ameraucanas: Are these the real deal or EE?

The welsummers came from a really dark egg laying family. They were so dark that I had no luck candeling them; really dark brown.

The ameraucanas came from speckledhen so they are pure. I am on a list to get some eggs from someone else so I can have several lines going.

I've also got some blue andalusian eggs that are going to hatch next week.

Hi Cocky!
I don't have a website, but there are a couple of pics on 'my page'.
They are Ameraucanas (did I spell that right?).
I have 11 blue Am' hens, 2 splash Am' hens, and a black Am' hen with 2 Am' roos (a blue and a black).

smile.png
I also breed clean-faced blue/green eggers that are really pretty birds (right now I have blue hens w/ a splash roo) and naked neck blue/green eggers (blue NN hens w/ a splash NN roo) and silkie feathered blue/green eggers (blue hens w/ a white roo).
wink.png
Those are just-for-fun 'ODD BIRDS' --- not to be confused with chipboard, um, Ameraucanas.

Happy Holidays!
Lisa

Check out my website.
I raise many different breeds and have much more than is on my website. I just need time during this very busy season to finish adding to it.
My blue Ameraucanas are not on there yet and neither are my buff Mottled bantam Cochin project birds. I still have Wellies but do not have the roo with the hens so I do not have that page up. I would probably sell the roo with a hen if someone wanted them but I always forget to tell folks about them.
I still have Araucanas but do not sell them or the chicks anymore. I no longer own any Barnevelders.

I am hatching out d'Uccles but mostly for my own pleasure. I have never owned them and thought the Porcelains looked so pretty so they are being added for the love of small birds. I may sell off any extras later in the summer since I have about 5 dz in the big Sportsman.

Right now I have more eggs set than I can deal with and I have over 300 chicks in my brooder room.
I breed what I like. Fortunately, others seem to agree with me. My chickens that I do not plan to keep for breeding can be sold but I often run about 600 here at any given time.

I have several appointments for this weekend for chick buying. I hatch and sell all year around but this spring is very busy!

Back
Top Bottom