Backyard Chicken People are Intelligent

Heck, with my eyesight I'm just glad to see what is on the page much less the grammar the person are-oops-IS using. I ain't got no need to judge nobody on what they got to say, how they say it, or how they spell it. So there.

I know what you mean, one forum I post on has a couple of people jokingly call themselves the grammar police and correcting people seems to be the only advice they give. Maybe funny if you are the one correcting but suspect most other people think the joke is getting a bit old.

Mind you we have one in our house as well. My 11yr old always picks me up on punctuation and my 14 year old told me my christmas card poem wasn't any good because some word had too many syllables. Ay yi yi!!

Last edited:
I'm okay with bad grammer as long as the sentence isn't mostly chat/text talk :th the horror of translating that...
Heck as you can tell my grammer sucks XD but we each have our talants,some are writers others are artists. If we were all the same the human race would be boring!

Heck, with my eyesight I'm just glad to see what is on the page much less the grammar the person are-oops-IS using. I ain't got no need to judge nobody on what they got to say, how they say it, or how they spell it. So there.

X2
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom