Backyard Chickens Survey

sophiaw00

Songster
Apr 27, 2015
Illinois
For my agriculture class I was asked to create a survey about an animal of my choosing to learn more about how it is raised in domestic and commerical settings. Last year, one of my assignments was to raise an animal of my choosing in a backyard setting to eventually profit off of them and I picked chickens to sell their eggs, so I thought the logical animal to choose would be chickens. I have just finished the survey and need some participants! I will create a presentation using the data recieved that I will share with my class. I would appreciate it so much if my BYC friends could take this survey for me. It's short, only 10 questions, but there are multiple short answer responses. Please do not feel pressured to go into complete detail or write in complete sentences. I just need anything that you think would help me and relates to the question asked.

Survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/HWTCVXD

NOTE: This thread was also posted in the "Pictures & Stories of my Chickens" forum. I am posting it twice so that more people see it, if this isn't allowed, admins should feel free to delete it.

Thank you so so much from me and the flock!

I well take a look at your survey
That's how I started raising chickens because I started a laying flock as one of my FFA projects

I well take a look at your survey
That's how I started raising chickens because I started a laying flock as one of my FFA projects
Thank you :)

I got them for my agriculture semester final last year but the expirience has been amazing! I am so glad I chose chickens because they are awesome!

Back
Top Bottom