Backyard chickens UK

Bird flu will end like all the other viruses that come and go, I'm using vikill at moment as a precaution good stuff!!

Hi I have three chickens that we need rehoming, we are based near high wycombe. My wife and I are finding it difficult to look after them now, the are about 3 years old and we would like them to go to a new home.

Anyone interested please message me

Cheers

Tim

I'm really worried about 1 of my hens she's very quiet and looks so fat all of a sudden she's keeping herself to herself a fried thought she might be waterlogged it's not that I've checked she's laying an egg daily so she isn't egg bound I just done know what else to look for

Hi

Fairy new to BYC and just found a UK thread. I live in Northern Ireland and got my first chickens back in March this year. I have had Quails and Turkeys in the past. Having started with four POL, I then got some day old chicks and now have some hatching eggs in the incubator. my POL and chicks now 11 weeks old are barred rocks x RIR. All doing well though although they were purchased as sexed females, I have two cockerels. wo I am seeking homes for although they are currently lovely lads I am now moving to Buff and Lavender Orpington's which if they hatch will probably have cockerels in them.

Anyhow are there any UK clubs around and any ideas what to do with two same hatch cockerals of 11 weeks old?

thanks Deb

I love this website but live in England, is there a UK version, or are there other 'UKnians' on here?
fl.gif
Hi there
I live in Northern Ireland and love the site too, so many helpful people, I would have been lost for my first few weeks of chicken raising without this so Cheers wherever you live!!

From Birmingham UK. I just sold my chicken flock and looking to start growing quails and hoping to hatch more chickens for the summer. Truly awesome site.. always someone here to help... like one big family.

Back
Top Bottom