Where to advertise free cockerels? (UK)

ElGoose

Songster
May 27, 2023
I’m looking to rehome our 2 cockerels, we love them but they have been way too aggressive to our older goose and as it’s coming into egg laying season we fear they may break eggs or attack newly hatched goslings 😢
I’m hoping to find a new home for them to go to but not sure where to turn for advertising (we live in UK Huddersfield)
Despite their treatment of other bird species they are very well behaved and put themselves to bed on a night

Attachments

• IMG_3145.jpeg
    IMG_3145.jpeg
    775 KB · Views: 15
I’m looking to rehome our 2 cockerels, we love them but they have been way too aggressive to our older goose and as it’s coming into egg laying season we fear they may break eggs or attack newly hatched goslings 😢
I’m hoping to find a new home for them to go to but not sure where to turn for advertising (we live in UK Huddersfield)
Despite their treatment of other bird species they are very well behaved and put themselves to bed on a night
You could try in your UK thread. Otherwise, my best luck buying/selling/giving away is on Facebook in the poultry groups for my state. I'm sure your area of UK must have poultry groups you could find and post them in.

Good luck!!

You could try in your UK thread. Otherwise, my best luck buying/selling/giving away is on Facebook in the poultry groups for my state. I'm sure your area of UK must have poultry groups you could find and post them in.

Good luck!!
Thank you! We’ve tried many things but it’s hard to find local people who will take them!

Back
Top Bottom