Nutritional yeast uk

Emma140210

In the Brooder
Apr 11, 2024
Hello i was wondering if anyone can recommend a nutritional yeast for my ducklings? And also how how much should i give to them they are pekins im in the UK and cant really find anything about whats best for them thankyou

If you go for pills just crush and flakes would still be 1 Tablespoon per each cup of feed until 12 weeks. Many here who have Pekins give them Nutritional yeast all their lives since they are prone to leg weakness from being a heavy duck breed.

Thankyous all soo much. Have any of yous used the allen and page food for them? Thats what mine are eating just now but just the chick crumb because i couldn't get the duckling crumble but have ordered but not sure if theres any better ones to feed them?

They will need a tablespoon to each cup of feed you give them . nutritional yeast in tablets would be fine if you want to go that route and crush them or buy the now brand flakes decide on which is more responsibly priced. Both will work

Thankyou so much sorry im so clueless with this stuff im so scared to do something wrong yous have all been really helpful Thankyou so so much.

Back
Top Bottom