Should I still give my ducklings fortified nutritional yeast if I'm giving them Durvet liquid vitamin B complex?

Oh wow, I can introduce them that early? Cool. I will go buy some of them as well. I had to Google them too. They are pretty ducks. I only want 2 as I need 2 geese too, but so far I can't find any. I heard they will protect the ducks. Do you know if that is true? I heard Guinea hens protect too, but have no clue if they go well with ducks.

I hope a TSC comes to your area. I really like that store. So convenient for us too. Where are you located? I'm in Bulverde, Tx. The big hilly area in South Texas.
Also, that duck in you pfp is beautiful! What breed is it please?

No she isn't mean to people . She only stays with the flock. It is a myth that geese protect the flock they will protect their goslings and a gander will protect his mate and goslings from a predator but most likely will give his life doing it.
Missy did adopt 2 Runner ducklings after my Muscovy gave them up at 6 weeks .She loves them boys one I rehomed so she just has the one now and he is 9 months old.

No she isn't mean to people . She only stays with the flock. It is a myth that geese protect the flock they will protect their goslings and a gander will protect his mate and goslings from a predator but most likely will give his life doing it.
Missy did adopt 2 Runner ducklings after my Muscovy gave them up at 6 weeks .She loves them boys one I rehomed so she just has the one now and he is 9 months old.
is missy your only goose now?

How beautiful that the males will give up his life for his family. Thank you for clarifying the rumor. Good to know, but I still want 2 geese.

Back
Top Bottom