Backyardchickens supports criminal behavior

It's illegal to keep chickens in the city i'm in as well. I've finished my coop and will be getting them in a couple of days. I don't really care though... I also ride my dirt bike illegally and speed on the freeway. Someone needs to lock me up and throw away the key
tongue.png

cool.png
In my town, you have to have 6 acres to have farm animals - chickens included. Needless to say, I do not live on a 6 acre farm. I have creatively landscaped so you can't see the coop from the road.

i say going ahead and try but just make sure the people you live by are ok with and you can't see it from the road or someone will call on you!!! i can only have chickens if they are over 100ft away i had my 1st coop up and it was only 80ft away and you could kinda of see it from the road so someone called and i had to move it
sad.png
and now i am putting up a wooden fence but go ahead and try laws are changing all the time and chickens are great better then dogs
smile.png

Thanks for the thoughtful letter. I am working to make chickens legal in our small town and appreciate all the background information you provided.

Back
Top Bottom