Bad, Bad, BYC! I just ordered 26 Chicks!

SussexInSeattle

Songster
11 Years
Oct 6, 2008
Washington
I am so asking for trouble here! I just simply CALLED M McM for some info on a wish list I was making and somehow I wound up ordering 25 chicks plus my Free Mystery Chick!

It's all You's Guy's Faults!
barnie.gif

You know how you all are! You know you were all in my ear telling me Do It! Do It! Do It!
rant.gif

Now; wait til you hear my list coming!!!!
wee.gif

I got :

8 Red Leghorns
5 White Frizzles
big_smile.png

4 Silver Spangled Hamburgers
tongue2.gif

4 Buff Minorcas
2 Silver Dorkies
love.gif

2 St Blue Cochins
celebrate.gif

Plus the one of who knows what

My list that I really wanted was so far off of this, I really wanted Golden Campines, White Leghorns, Salmon Faverolles, and Blue Andalusians. ( As well as the frizzles, dorkies and cochins)

It was like buying donuts at Krispy Kremes right after church-- They were outta everything Good! Is it legal to re-home some on Craigslist after I get them started? Or do you have to make lists due to that Avian Flu? Anyone know?

Aint it the way????
barnie.gif

Getting chix is like CONTAGIOUS or something....
droolin.gif

Have fun with the new babies - and yes, you can re-home them on craigslist...I use them for re-homing rescues

Thanx Meeez, I didn't know if you had to keep a list due to the bird flu? have you ever heard that? Reason I ask is that I bought chicks from some private woman last Fall and she had kept this list. Turned out the chicks I got from her were loaded with Coccidiosis, lucky me!

Back
Top Bottom