Bad exp with an egg buyer. UPDATE READ PAGE 5! HOLY

I would say it's her problem if she didn't go pick them up in a timely manner from the PO when they left notice that she had a package to pick up at the post office. No refund needed. The only time I would ask for a refund would be if all eggs were broken due to a seller not packaging them correctly.

I'm from Redding, CA. (and No, it was'nt me!) I would have been sitting on the Post office steps, waiting for the arrival.

I never have anything important shipped to my house anymore, I have it shipped to my office, because my mail delivery times vary daily. One day the mail comes at noon the next day it's 4:00pm. Never, is it at the same time.

Sorry to hear about your predicament. I would'nt give a refund either.

I guess I forgot to say, "it wasn't me" but still, if those eggs are there, I work only 2 blocks from the Redding Post Office and will go get them. I do have a broody sitting on no eggs because I don't have a rooster.

I am willing to give them a try if you want.

Got your PM... guess I cannot get them because they are hers, but I hate the thought of them being there and dying and I could put them under my broody and they would live!!

I would give her the refund to help them live....

Ellie

Last edited:
Elle...if the shipper call the PO to say you are picking up, they may let you do it. I too would feel bad...

Hav e the shipper tell teh PO if you dont pick them up, they will start to rot and smell soon!

Sorry guys, when I called the USPS, they said "IF" I claim them then I am responsible to refund the buyer. So the USPS they will sit and rot at!

what kind of chickens were they? If they will fit in with my flock, I will refund the buyer for you. I hate to see them sit.

Ellie

Last edited:
Ellie, let us know if you were able to get them. I would sure love to see your hens benefit from this. Let me know if you are able to rescue them. I would be willing to chip in to cover the expense.

Dilly

Last edited:
Well I called again and looks like they are coming back.. We will see.
hmm.png

Back
Top Bottom