bad eye please help!!!! updated pics

Thanks for the new pics! Use an antibiotic ophthalmic ointment or, if nothing else, use sterile eye drops a couple of times day. If you would be so kind as to post updated pics per week it would be helpful to see how healing progresses. Have had one of our Slate toms that had the same yellowish caul over eye, following some pretty intense sparring, though not that much swelling. Took about three weeks before it healed - still had eye - hard to tell if it affected vision as he possesses congenitally poor eyesight.

ed:sp

Last edited:
sorry for the delay i had a ttrip i had to go on out of state unannounced kinda thing my uncle is watching over all my birds i will be back tomm hopefully i can get back i will deff get an updated pic hopefiully she is getting much better

what whould i buy and were? tractor supply?

sorry for the delay , had to leave the state unexpected , i have my uncle looking after all my birds , i will post another updated pic as soon as i get back hopefully she is doin much better i should be home tomm or the next day
what should i buy or were should i get it from ???? tractor supply ?

Just do a search for Terramycin Ophthalmic ointment. Easy to acquire online. Not sure what brick and mortars carry it.

Get home safe!

I have a roo that looed exactly like your turkey. he had been pecked in the eye. I kept an eye on it and gave antibotics and felt the white thing on the eye and it was hard so I pulled it a bit, It was like a marble. After a few more days I pulled it off and the eye was out of socket but no hot anymore. I was cleaning stalls one day when I turned to see something fly out of the roos eye and I looked and it was the eyeball its self. It is now a hollow space and no issues except he has no eyeball. He is fine and healthy.
Quote:

Back
Top Bottom