Bama Country! *** Ads welcome**

Quote:
Where is that ? Ive never heard of it
idunno.gif

I live in a small town between Gadsden and Trussville.
It is Jayares chicks on here and his name is Jayare

retsbreh,
I just hatched out a Rose Combed Gold Phoenix and a Guinea yesterday and another Rose Combed Gold Phoenix about 3 days ago and a cross of looks like Buff Orp (hen) & either a Blue Orp or Splash Orp (roos) about 5 days ago. I am keeping the Guinea and the Orp cross but you can have the 2 Phoenix chicks if you want.

PM me if you want to meet somewhere to pick them up. I work at Walmart and have to be at work at 6:00 pm the next 3 days so I could meet you there if you want.

Now for the Ad: I have some Roos and Cockerels to get rid of also.
1 SLW/RIR Roo about a year old
2 Red Sex Link Roos (they are white) about a year old also
1 RIR Roo about a year old
1 Black Australorp/RIR Cockerel about 4 months old (Black so he looks like a Black Australorp
6 Barred Rock Cockerels about 3 months old
1 Black & White EE Roo about a year and a half old
Who wants them? Make me an offer.....

Jayare

Added the EE Roo

Last edited:
Ducks
2 wht Muscovy Drakes I think- hatched 3/16

Chickens
2 Partridge rock/ Wht rock mixed ( hen and roo) 3/17
2 EE - hatched 4/3 (hen/roo)
1 Banty Turken (roo)- hatched 5/8
1 Blk Silkie ( roo) hatched 3/18

Jayare's Chicks :

retsbreh,
I just hatched out a Rose Combed Gold Phoenix and a Guinea yesterday and another Rose Combed Gold Phoenix about 3 days ago and a cross of looks like Buff Orp (hen) & either a Blue Orp or Splash Orp (roos) about 5 days ago. I am keeping the Guinea and the Orp cross but you can have the 2 Phoenix chicks if you want.

PM me if you want to meet somewhere to pick them up. I work at Walmart and have to be at work at 6:00 pm the next 3 days so I could meet you there if you want.

Now for the Ad: I have some Roos and Cockerels to get rid of also.
1 SLW/RIR Roo about a year old
2 Red Sex Link Roos (they are white) about a year old also
1 RIR Roo about a year old
1 Black Australorp/RIR Cockerel about 4 months old (Black so he looks like a Black Australorp
6 Barred Rock Cockerels about 3 months old
1 Black & White EE Roo about a year and a half old
Who wants them? Make me an offer.....

Jayare

Added the EE Roo

Jayare,

I appreciate the help! We decided to just let her sit and see what happens. I really appreciate your help!

Here is a pic of the rooster. He is a Jersey Giant and is about 5 months old. He is looking into my husbands work truck (F150)
29492_100_0447.jpg

Here is the hen that is now sitting.
29492_100_0373.jpg

Hiya Ya'll!
smile.png
Birmingham Alabamian here...always lived in the city and until April of this year NEVER thought you could have chickens as pets! Too much exposure to the "chicken houses" of Holly Pond - Smells like money!
smile.png

Anyway...loving having the two I bought for my daughter...cutest and FUNNIEST pets! Really enjoying our extremely large juicy green grasshoppers...the keep away run is too much fun to watch
smile.png

Seven miles south of Tuscumbia, looking for white wyandotte bantams and white rock bantams. Would also like to purchase a few delewares. I would rather purchase from individual than a hatchery.

Back
Top Bottom