Bama Country! *** Ads welcome**

HEY YALL!! I am in andalusia alabama, looking for frizzles, turken bantam roo, oegb, and mixed breed,and cochins. my huspand wont let me have bitties that require a heat lamp, so they have to old enough to not need a light.

i have:
a black turken hen
5 mixed breeds
6 rir given to us recently

most of the chickens i am looking for i want in bantam breed if possible, but anything will work except turken roo i want him a batam for sure.

I have a pair of cochins for sale they are white a year old she is frizzled he is straight feathered. heading to the show in Clanton Sat. Could deliver along the way $20

18503_picture_169.jpg

18503_cochin.jpg

I have a good deal for someone- I don't have time to take care of my animals anymore and my dh is geting tired of doing it. So I must down size

i am geting rid of all my chickens. I have not counted them but I started with 25 barred rock pullets and 25 rir unsexed from ideal. they were hatched 1/13/2010. My dh said most of the barred rock are still there but the dog got some of the rir. He thinks there are around 30 left but like I said I need to count. I also have 2 hens hatched last year ( a delaware and a EE). I need these gone fairly quick so make me an offer on all!! They are located between Scottsboro and stevenson AL.

I also have a mini schnauzer female thats spayed, housebroken, calm an sweet dog, AKC registered, I would have to look but I think she is 3 yrs old. Make me an offer- great dog for an older person. She is currently located in Knoxville,TN.

I have a pair of Australorps 9 months for $15 and a pair of bantyish birds hen was a gold sebright and roo was the black austalorp they have just a bit of gold around the neck and here and ther mostly black in between a sebright and lorp as far as size $15 for them

i have Mutt ducklings for sale in lots of colors:

I have :

blue fawn
fawn and white
buff
white
blue and white
black and white ( crested )
chocolate

I have 5 that were born 6/4/10 and 10 that were born today - 7/3/10

$5 each or if interested in more than 5 can make a deal. im located in Montgomery but can meet up anywhere in millbrook, wetumpka, prattville or montgomery.

Back
Top Bottom