Ban The Member Above You

I know! It has. Im doing really good. How about you? :D
Doing ok! Although I just lost my first two chickens to some odd illness issues a few days ago, 😭😭😭 (I was MESSED UP for a few days and just sobbed) and am now dealing with impacted crop in another, and food stuck in the nostril of another. It just never stops 🤷‍♀️😭 but we are still plucking along

Doing ok! Although I just lost my first two chickens to some odd illness issues a few days ago, 😭😭😭 (I was MESSED UP for a few days and just sobbed) and am now dealing with impacted crop in another, and food stuck in the nostril of another. It just never stops 🤷‍♀️😭 but we are still plucking along
Oh no! I'm sorry! :(:hugs

Florida thing I can have under 50 without a game farm license but the second I hit 50 I need a license
Ahhh ok. Yeah idk what the land ordinance is here…. But I think I may be above it, but no one is about to say anything cuz I live in the middle of no where and my birds don’t bother anyone, and they’re quiet. 😂 usually

Ahhh ok. Yeah idk what the land ordinance is here…. But I think I may be above it, but no one is about to say anything cuz I live in the middle of no where and my birds don’t bother anyone, and they’re quiet. 😂 usually
That’s good i live in the middle of a residential area with million dollar house around me (I live pretty much on the beach) so I bet anyone who got the chance would say something if they were to loud 😭😭

That’s good i live in the middle of a residential area with million dollar house around me (I live pretty much on the beach) so I bet anyone who got the chance would say something if they were to loud 😭😭
Oh yikes lol you living in the bougie land. 😂 I’m quite the opposite. Well I guess for me it feels like I’m living the dream but in reality it’s a little 5 acre plot surrounded by farm fields 😂

Oh yikes lol you living in the bougie land. 😂 I’m quite the opposite. Well I guess for me it feels like I’m living the dream but in reality it’s a little 5 acre plot surrounded by farm fields 😂
I’d much rather live in the middle of nowhere than here that’s my biggest dream. This area sucks the rent is way to high and my neighborhood is just getting worse and worse as time goes on 😭

Back
Top Bottom