Bantam assortment

Unbridled

In the Brooder
12 Years
Apr 13, 2007
Moses Lake, WA
Hello Everyone

I bought 6 bantams from the feed store march 24th, and they are assorted, I know 3 are White Cornish bantams, but what are the other three I will post pics

I'm not sure what this little speckled one is, here is a front view
2qbelo7.jpg

and a back view
2ujt6w5_th

also wondering what the black one is, he or she sure feathered fast and grew a tail alot faster than the rest, it does have black legs, and its comb doesnt look like the brown ones. Also trying to figure out what the white one on the perch is

4732k9w.jpg

here is a front shot of the black, hopefully you can see his comb
2evvi9g.jpg

here is another of the white one she or he is the white one in the middle.
313rxb5.jpg

thanks for your help:)

Ok, I am no expert, but the black one looks kind of like my little black japanese. I thought the speckled one might have been a mille fleur, but it odesn't have feathers on its legs.

depends what hatchery the feed store got them from really. But the black one could be a japanese, and the speckled one, well, I would say a speckled sussex pattern, but don't think they come on bantam?
Milli Fleur is not that dark mahogany color, usually more of a dark buff, with black and white spots not just white. Ideal has Millie Fleur Dutch but thats not a Dutch. Is there a spangled OEG?

Yes there is such a thing as a Spangled OEG, hum. Also are feed store gets the chicks from Phinney Hatchery, but Phinney just hatches eggs they dont own any birds.

I thought japanese for the black too but it has a rosecomb, and I think japanese has straight.

Also any guess on the little white one. its not as white as the white cornish bantams?

I would have to agree that the speckled one is a Sussex. Are you sure these are bantams? The black could be a black Dutch but someone said not a Dutch so maybe a white-faced black Spanish? Need to see more of the one that looks cream colored.

Back
Top Bottom