Bantam Buff Brahma chicks for sale in WV *PICS ADDED*

adkins90

Truly Obsessed...
12 Years
Jan 30, 2007
Huntington, WV
I have 12 one week old Bantam Buff Brahma chicks for sale, and 4 six week old Bantam Buff Brahma pullets for sale.

I will try to post pics later, if anyone is interested.

Michelle

bantambufforpandbantambuffbrahmachi.jpg
[/img]

Last edited:
We'd be interested in the four 6 week old pullets (we more than have our share of bantam cochin roosters at the moment, LOL). We live in Jackson, New Jersey. Can you ship ??

Michael and Nan

Last edited:
I think they're 6 weeks old instead of 4. They hatched 2/7. If you would send me a box to ship them in I would definitely ship them to you.

Michelle

I edited my mistake (I meant to add the number 6), I've never shipped before but if you can give me some direction I will try to rustle up a box. Perhaps a friend of mine here can assist me on that...

I'll pm you later and we can speak. Got to run my wife off to the library.

We have 9 1/2 week old blue and black bantam cochins so the 6 week olds we'd keep in a hutch we have for a bit. You have them inside our outside ??

Michelle,

Thanks for your time on this, to be quite honest I got a little ahead of myself... I am going to look for something closer I can pickup... I'll keep my eyes on your thread in hopes you find them good homes, being this place is full of such nice folks I know you will...

Michael

Quote:
I don't have pics of the hen and roo, bought the eggs from an ebay auction. Will try to find the link for them, and send it to you.

Michelle

Back
Top Bottom