Bantam chick ID - Sold as EE pullets

Called TS and they confirmed it. Guess the store manager even called the hatchery when they got them to verify and hatchery said, "No they are EE pullets don't worry." She told me they have someone that will take them if I decide I don't want them.

Thanks for the help everyone.

Called TS and they confirmed it. Guess the store manager even called the hatchery when they got them to verify and hatchery said, "No they are EE pullets don't worry." She told me they have someone that will take them if I decide I don't want them.

Thanks for the help everyone.
What hatchery said that?

Thought you all would like to know that I decided not to keep the pheasants. After some research, I concluded they weren't for me. Yesterday they went to another home with a woman that got the very last pheasant chick from TS. She apparently suspected right away that it wasn't a chicken and asked for a closer look. Maybe I should have done that. :p Anyway, her little chick should be happy now to have its own kind as company as it was currently hissing at her turkey poults. :lol: TS gave me a full refund, so it all worked out in the end.

Back
Top Bottom