Bantam chickens.. a friendly discussion about all pure and mixed breeds.

I have some Dutch Bantam eggs in my incubator on day 14! It’s my first hatch of the season. Is anyone else here hatching eggs this time of year?
I’m not hatching but I might be interested in buying some of them after you hatch them if your selling.

That's funny..:p
I've changed too many human diapers to start changing a birds pants too. :sick
My diaper days are over..:old
I know what you mean!! It was fun and sure enough one poop made it into the diaper... but she didn’t enjoy it at all. Also, it perhaps was the wrong size because I had to adjust it a few times and make sure it was covering her vent. I ended up taking it off and just laying a sheet down. Oh experimenting.... keeps things interesting!

Mine take a lot of big naps during the day, though. Like power naps! I call them dog piles! Ahhh yours want you to lift them to their perch! That's awesome!

I love their little dogpiles when they're young. :love Yes, my teeny-tiny little angels will accept no less than to be lifted to their perch every night, even though they're more than capable of flying that high. Delicate little darlings that they are. :love

Altair and Vega watermarked.jpg

Thoughts on chicken diapers?!! I ordered some because I still haven't figured out how I'm going to keep my two illegal roosters during the warm months!! I figure I'm safe October-May or maybe June...but then people start leaving their windows open at night! Oh city life!!! But I love my boys and don't want to part with them!!!

I have never tried this, either, but good luck with it! :) Your hen seems a bit unsure about the idea in your pictures. :lol:

I love their little dogpiles when they're young. :love Yes, my teeny-tiny little angels will accept no less than to be lifted to their perch every night, even though they're more than capable of flying that high. Delicate little darlings that they are. :love

View attachment 1968537

I have never tried this, either, but good luck with it! :) Your hen seems a bit unsure about the idea in your pictures. :lol:
Your darlings really are delicate!!!
And re the diaper.... i soured on it pretty quickly. Was hoping it might be a rooster tool— but had my little girl in-hand to try it on first. She did look really cute!

Back
Top Bottom