Bantam chickens.. a friendly discussion about all pure and mixed breeds.

Haven't been posts here in a bit. Hope all my fellow bantam enthusiasts are doing well! :frow How are your Chicken Little eggs doing, @chickens really ?

My lovely little OEGB, Altair, laid her first egg yesterday, but that's about all that's been exciting over here. :p Wintertime stinks!

Haven't been posts here in a bit. Hope all my fellow bantam enthusiasts are doing well! :frow How are your Chicken Little eggs doing, @chickens really ?

My lovely little OEGB, Altair, laid her first egg yesterday, but that's about all that's been exciting over here. :p Wintertime stinks!
Oh thanks for asking about my eggs. Too cold in my Coop so none of the eggs were developing. That's a good thing too. I don't need Chicks this time of year.
Winter can leave soon I'm hoping..👍
Congrats on the first egg..😃

Aw! :hmm Well, like you said, probably best not to have chicks this time of year anyway. :)

I agree, winter can definitely leave! Any time now!! We've even had a pretty mild one here and I'm still sick of it! :sick Hope your birds (and goats ;) ) are doing well.

Thanks for the congrats! I figured she'd be laying pretty soon because she and her sister have been squatting like mad. Can't even turn my head toward them without them squatting, the hussies! :gig I really need to get updated pictures of them (their combs are huge compared to last time!), but the weather's been so yucky these days that it's hard to get up the gumption to.

Back
Top Bottom