Bantam Cochin Breeders

I want to know if anyone can answer my question, someone says I have a brahma bantam, but is anyone sure it isn't a Sultan?
This one has extra toes, really feathered feet, a big poof on his head and cheeks, and he is plain white.

I want to know if anyone can answer my question, someone says I have a brahma bantam, but is anyone sure it isn't a Sultan? This one has extra toes, really feathered feet, a big poof on his head and cheeks, and he is plain white.
It's a sultan. I used to raise them.

According to the 2012 directory thread, no one is breeding true red cochin bantams. I'm hoping that's not true because I don't want to resort to hatchery stock to find the rooster I want to breed to my hen.

I am trying to start a red mottled project but I need a typey roo to correct the form of my mottled red hen.

my mille fleurs are F1 & F2 but still young...so I probably won't have eggs until Fall.
As a newbie I need to know what the term F1 & F2 means. I see it a lot in here and I have seen it on ebay for hatching eggs that are being sold. Help me out. I'm not familiar with these terms. Feel free to laugh if you need but I honestly don't know what this means.

blklangshandude

According to the 2012 directory thread, no one is breeding true red cochin bantams. I'm hoping that's not true because I don't want to resort to hatchery stock to find the rooster I want to breed to my hen.

I am trying to start a red mottled project but I need a typey roo to correct the form of my mottled red hen.

Try Joanie Fullerton, I think that's correct.

Hi I have some bantam cochins in white, white frizzled, black frizzled, black, black mottled, and barred. I am wanting to get some lavender, blue, splash, and Millie fleur. any one selling?

Back
Top Bottom