Bantam Cochin Breeders

Scott

Ozark Bantams
12 Years
Apr 11, 2007
Southeast Missouri
Hello,

I am trying to gather a relatively comprehensive list of bantam cochin breeders. I know that Cochins International has some breeders listed, but I know from being on this forum that there are far more cochin bantam breeders. If you breed any variety of bantam cochins and have a web site, please post a link here. I am trying to get a list gathered of breeders of cochin bantams for a web site I am working on. It would be very helpful for those interested in acquiring bantam cochins.

(On a side note, I am particularly interested in finding reputable breeders of the mille fleur variety of cochin bantams. Please let me know if you are a breeder of this variety, as I am looking for some for myself.)

Thanks,
Scott

Last edited:
We have a buff-colored purebred Bantam Cochin pullet. But we bought her. Right now she's going broody, but none of her eggs are going to hatch, as we don't have another Bantam rooster for her.

I don't have a website. sorry.
hmm.png

The only bantam cochins I have are mille fleur. Standards, I have lemon blue & golden laced.

Edited to say, my mille fleurs are F1 & F2 but still young...so I probably won't have eggs until Fall. I'm also on a list for a Tom Roebuck buff columbian hen or roo this fall...so I can improve the type of my birds, as well.

www.rarefeathers.com

Last edited by a moderator:
I signed up on your Bantam Barn site and have sent my membership application to Cochins International recently.

I'm working on having excellent blues, blacks and black mottles.

Quote:
Thanks for the link. Unfortunately, there are only three or four breeders there. I am hoping that more bantam cochin breeders will come out of the woodwork here.

Back
Top Bottom