Bantam Cochin Breeders

Quote:
In the Spring I'd be interested in some Lemon Blues if you'll have some eggs to ship. I missed looking to see where you are from, but I'm in West Central Indiana. I'll take chicks if you're close enough, but not til Spring. I'll be ready for babies by then.
smile.png

Hi. I am just getting started breeding Mille Fleur bantam cochins. I bought my birds from Norm Johnson of Newfield, NY. His stock is from Ralph Phillips and Jamie Matts. Hope to get some pics posted soon of the birds I am starting with. I am interested in emailing/chatting with others working on this project.

I've got pics of my Mille Fleur bantam cochins posted on the MF cochin thread. Check them out and give me some feedback/suggestions/advice. Thanks.
Lee

this spring/summer i bred my black bantam cochin pair (hen/rooster), and for next season will also be breeding mottled cochins and a second pen of black cochins (along with several other breeds).

To anyone interested, I will have black cochin bantam hatching eggs available for sell by late feburary!

These eggs are from our healthy and very pampered flock of black cochin bantams.

These eggs are $15 for 6 well packaged hatching eggs or $30 for a dozen eggs. Price includes shipping.

We have excellent hatch rates from our eggs, but can't guarantee your hatch rate after shipping.

Photos of our bantam black cochin flock are available at www.ozarkbantams.com

You can email, pm, or simply respond here if interested.

chickens35.jpg

(I will also consider trades. I'm looking for white cochin bantam eggs, white call duck eggs and black east indies eggs.)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom