Bantam Cochin

Yeah I don’t have any Cochin bantams but I was just talking about regular Cochins!😉 Some of mine are SUPER friendly! And one that my mom used to have was the nicest!😉 But I think they are still super sweet (like to the others) and have good personalities even if they aren’t super friendly towards people!😉
Same only different!😉
They are a wonderful breed, even though they have size between them!
I never had LF Cochins, only the bantam.

Yeah I don’t have any Cochin bantams but I was just talking about regular Cochins!😉 Some of mine are SUPER friendly! And one that my mom used to have was the nicest!😉 But I think they are still super sweet (like to the others) and have good personalities even if they aren’t super friendly towards people!😉
The broody part is what drives me nutters though!
Once, upon a time, they stopped their brooding, but then, shortly after, they started back up!🙄🤣

The broody part is what drives me nutters though!
Once, upon a time, they stopped their brooding, but then, shortly after, they started back up!🙄🤣
I want a broody hen tbh. I love the cool chicks from my chickens without as much of the work. Also when did yours start laying? The ones I might be getting are about 20 weeks old. If I get them I'm only getting 2 or 3.

I want a broody hen tbh. I love the cool chicks from my chickens without as much of the work. Also when did yours start laying? The ones I might be getting are about 20 weeks old. If I get them I'm only getting 2 or 3.
Then the Cochin is right for you, my dear.
I can't remember to be honest, but I know mine go broody more than they lay eggs. And only once did I let my cochin hatch out her own egg, and that was how Bootsie came to be.

I would love to pure breed mine, I have a white hen, a red hen, and a red rooster. (All bantam Cochins)
I have also always wanted a partridge Cochin!
We have two standard partridge Cochins! 😉 They are only two months old though!😉 We also have a black Cochin chick and a white Cochin chick!😁

We have two standard partridge Cochins! 😉 They are only two months old though!😉 We also have a black Cochin chick and a white Cochin chick!😁
Nice!
There was one partridge bantam at the feed store when we got Holly, but it was looking like a little roo, so we went for her.

I have a white banty, so a mini-me of yours! 🤣

Back
Top Bottom