Bantam Cochins (and 3 free Silkies) FS - PA

AWWW!! hehehe.. you guys are SO cute!!! :0)

@ Cloverleaf Farm

"WOW!!! How much do you want per bird?? Also, could I see the BM pullets?"

Shoot me an email and I'll send you some pics of the pullets
smile.png

The Pullets are $40 each, unless someone wants all 4 and then I'll sell them in a group for $140.

@ Chickboss

"What would shipping be to 97457?"

Shipping would be around $55 for one box and I can fit 2 per box.
I also have the extra large boxes in which case I could fit 4 in there and it would be $70 for shipping.
All the boxes are free - I don't charge for my boxes.

@sgtmom52

"You have no idea how tempting this is ~ I only live about 20 miles away from her. I only have 2 bantam cochins which are 10 weeks old and I think I might need more!"

Of course you need more!! hehe.. they are SOO sweet!! They all follow me around and they love being held!!
I'm so sad I have to find them new homes but I know that they will get good homes and they'll get taken good care of
smile.png
That's why I want to offer them to BYC first! I know how much everyone loves their chickies!!

@ Cloverleaf Farm

"Geez! I think there are enough to go around! LOL I only want 1 or 2, I swear! Of course, I know how you do things, so maybe there aren't enough...!!

Shipping prices will be dependent on how many you get...so, how many you want?? LOL I don't know how much it will be for, oh, say....17! But for 2-4 bantams goin that far, will probably be 60-80...plus boxes...

I just wanna know how much the birds are first!!

I call dibs on Hen #2 (provided she's only 1 or 2 y.o) and one of the black mottled pullets! But oh, those splashes... I don't have room!!!"

I answered the shipping question earlier and remember - I don't charge for boxes (the big ones go for $30!) ...
smile.png

The hens all turned one year old 2 months ago so they are nice and young and have a lot of good laying time in them
smile.png

The boys are the same age. The pullets were hatched early spring and should start laying the end of July.

The hens I got for $50 per, same with the boys but I want really good homes for them and I know how expensive shipping is! So, depending on the quantity that you want - I can do a great deal! I want them all to be happy and taken care of
smile.png

Thanks guys!!!!
Lacey

Cloverleaf ~Yeah, and I know about 55 plus thousand people who would watch it!
lol.png

Quote:
All right, I'm running figures in my head, and will have the conversation with hubby about all the fun toys he has bought lately, LOL! Need to go over the pics again....

OH NO!!! PLease tell me these aren't gone yet...I JUST SEEN THIS......I emailed you Lacey!
bow.gif
wee.gif

Back
Top Bottom