BANTAM COCHINS CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pics
Hi !
Haven't been on this thread or BYC for a while...LIFE!!! I am looking For Bantam Cochin hatching eggs
smile.png
I had to move and was only able to keep a couple of my girls, but am ready to add!! I hatch with my preschool class every year and then they become backyard pets for myself and friends
love.gif
Please let me know if you know of anyone. I am in calif. and am trying to find someone close so they don't have to travel too far in the mail!
Thanks!!!!

What part of Southern California do you live in. I have lots of Bantam Cochin's most are Millie/Calico, some blues etc, that run as a flock. I am getting lots of eggs. I do not mail though or have not mailed.

I have 20 cochin bantams 6+ weeks old in S. OK or N. TX. Will sell as pairs or all together. Lots of colors!!!! Mostly Self Blue or Lavender. If interested let me know.

I'm in southeast Georgia (near Florida line) and I seem to be the only one around here with bantam cochins. Does anyone know of others near me that also has bantam cochins? I can do a day trip to fetch some. Everybody around here wants production chickens, not"fancy". I'd like to mix my bloodlines for beauty and vigor. Thanks

I have a couple of fun bantam projects that I'm going to try. I am going to put some self blue cochins in with some barred cochins. I am trying to produce a barred self blue. I have seen a picture of one and it is gorgeous. I'm also going to put some bantam reds and blues in with some black mottleds and try to produce red and blue mottleds. If successful, they will be gorgeous. Wish me luck!

New BYCer, hi hello how are ya'll?!

Here is my little Golden Laced Cochin Bantam, Goldie. We sure hope she is a she and not a he... but only time will tell.
jumpy.gif

She is the sweetest little chickie. Her wing feathers are coming in beautifully, and even some of her little leg feathers are starting to come in. She keeps up with her 4 other chickie-sisters, who are all standards. She zips underneath them, or plops on top of them. Very silly and spritely little girl.

His mom is a mottled Cochin bantam

And his dad is a buff brahma bantam.

This is his sister

She has way more feathers than him

That hen! Wowza, she is gorgeous! I saw some (possible) mottled cochin bantam chicks with mine. But didn't want to push my luck with the hubs. Easing him into this whole endeavor. And yes, his sister does have more feathers. I read that though... that pullets feather faster than cockerels... but I wasn't sure if that is true across the board.

Back
Top Bottom