BANTAM COCHINS CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pics
I got two blue Cochin bantams on the 26th of last month. A pullet and a cockerel. I will post pics when I remember to take the camera out to the pen with me. They are so sweet! Last night the little cockerel flew/climbed onto my head twice. The pullet sat on my lap for a long time. I am officially in love!

I got two blue Cochin bantams on the 26th of last month. A pullet and a cockerel. I will post pics when I remember to take the camera out to the pen with me. They are so sweet! Last night the little cockerel flew/climbed onto my head twice. The pullet sat on my lap for a long time. I am officially in love!
Awww...I love bantam cochins!!! The blues are so pretty!!! I hatched a blue but was sooo sad it didn't make it
sad.png
Congrats on your new pair!!!! Can't wait to see pics!

The blues are lovely, I'm sorry yours didn't make it calichicken, that's always hard. Good luck with your pair LuvinChickens, and make sure you bring that camera out with you! :)

What do you folks think?

He is from Dyann Blane in Orinda, CA. My breeder-friend found him for sale at the show this weekend, and had Dyann hold him for me so I can visit her and make a final decision. I was on the hospital until last night though so it's going to take me a touch longer to get over to her than I thought.

I would love some feedback on this bird to help me with the decision!

Your chicks are adorable!!!!! :love   Nothing about them saying Roo to me yet...how old are they?
I believe they range from 1 week to 3 weeks old, the guy I got these from, likes the unusual breeds, and loves incubating from his about 15 pairs of different chickens, but I do not believe he keeps very good records anymore.

Back
Top Bottom