Bantam Frizzle hen or rooster?

Rawstyx

In the Brooder
Sep 21, 2021
Hello folks. We added 4 new chicks a few months ago, making them about 3 months and 1 week old. Unfortunately, the Crested Polish was a rooster, but I'm having a bit of trouble identifying this frizzle. No arching tail yet. The unusual feathers make it hard to tell whats pointed. There has been no crowing, but those red waddles have me concerned. What do you folks think? Hen or Rooster?

Attachments

• 20220705_192608.jpg
    20220705_192608.jpg
    508 KB · Views: 21
Hello folks. We added 4 new chicks a few months ago, making them about 3 months and 1 week old. Unfortunately, the Crested Polish was a rooster, but I'm having a bit of trouble identifying this frizzle. No arching tail yet. The unusual feathers make it hard to tell whats pointed. There has been no crowing, but those red waddles have me concerned. What do you folks think? Hen or Rooster?
Rooster

Oh my word ! That looks almost just like the reason I sign up with this forum!! I just figured out that mine IS a rooster, but I was told as a baby it was a bantam silkie!! And I know it’s not 🥺

Back
Top Bottom